The guarantee applies to rotiboxes which have been bought from an authorised rotibox seller.
To be able to claim under the guarantee you will also need to provide a receipt as proof that you are the first owner, and that you bought your rotibox from an authorised rotibox seller.
rotibox will not pass on your details to any 3rd party, but we reserve the right to use the information internally.
The claim must be made within 12 months of the purchase date and applies to like for like replacements only.
This guarantee is non transferable.
The guarantee only applies to the country of purchase. If you take it out of the country of purchase you may have to pay the shipping costs.
We will replace your rotibox if it is faulty due to defects in material or workmanship.
We may take reasonable steps to confirm that your rotibox is faulty. This may include requiring you to provide a photograph of the damage/fault or to send your rotibox to us. If you send us your rotibox, you will be responsible for it until we receive it at our offices (including any posting, packing and insurance costs). Full details are on the contact page.
If we replace your rotibox, we will provide a like-for-like replacement. We will not be required to repair or replace your rotibox (or provide replacement parts for you to repair it) if:
- it is damaged due to neglect or wear and tear (including scratches) where this is not the result of defects in materials or workmanship;
- it has been damaged accidentally (eg by transporting unusual items);
- you have used or stored it inappropriately (eg if the rotibox has been stored under heavy items or exposed to high temperatures or to solvents, acids or water, or you have used it to transport unusual items);
- it has been modified or altered;
- you have not followed our instructions for repairing it;
- Handle or other removable parts are lost or damaged where this is not the result of defects in materials or workmanship; or
- we have reason to think your claim is dishonest or fraudulent.
Any modification or alternations to the product will nullify this guarantee.
We will endeavour to turn your claim around as quickly as possible, but it may take up to 28 days.
Other things you need to know about the guarantee:
In these guarantee terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to rotibox Limited, trading as rotibox (company number 3639286), and "you" and "your" refer to the person who bought the rotibox. We will deal with your claim quickly and will try to resolve it within 28 days of you contacting us. We are not responsible for any damage to or loss of the contents of your rotibox, nor are we responsible for loss of use, loss of time or other incidental expenses. The guarantee does not cover labour charges or damages attributable to work performed by anyone else. The guarantee does not cover any damage caused by misuse, neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear. The guarantee provided is limited to the value of your rotibox. We give this warranty only to the person who bought the rotibox. You cannot transfer the guarantee to anyone else. This guarantee does not affect any other rights you may have in law.
If you have any questions about this guarantee, please contact us at email@example.com.